Bài đăng Phổ biến

Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 6, 2011

Think about everything....

Today, i want see back myself... thinking about the everything, wish about the future, dreams to the best everything in my life, wish have a sincere husband, good friends....a job like and earn the much money for me.

keke...i just received one thing very happy, Mr Nhat IT department at G-Office have ability read and speak the leters very slow. i don't know how have to talk about this case. How i would help him? does he change in the future? haizzzz...i think that is a difficult thing for him...

Back to my problem....i always wish that everything to me will become good ...my plan is earn the much money ( until i would buy Piago motorbyte, Vaio laptop, mini refrigerator for mine, max refrigerator for my father, house....and the future i could become an investor. i'll be responsible to myself for what i'm doing...i'll try my best...A short time, i determination communicate with everyone by the English. I'll pratice it everyday, anywhere, anytime... like i have to eat meal per the day.

I had been know the many person stop their dreams, cos they didn't determination action, fear and even they think that is things can't do....but i'll cope with that cos i trust i can do it and successful...



i love myself......!!!! A love not forever fade......

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét